~:Lucky:~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA|24/7 Assault

3 posters

Go down

AA|24/7 Assault Empty AA|24/7 Assault

Post  Rocketman Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:44 am

Considering most of you were recruited in this server I know you know it and I want to ask a few things of you. Reason is, is that I am part of a conversation on the aa forums about how to get the server growing and good again, and the current staff arnt really interested. This saddens me. It was the first server I played on, and Is where I met most of you. I still think it can be saved. So, i have offered to buy it.

So yeah guys what do you think? Do you think it can be saved? Do you think its worth doing?
Rocketman
Rocketman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

AA|24/7 Assault Empty lol

Post  Lucky 13 Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:12 am

that would be cool i'd like to see that...oh and sry i havent been on here being i had installed new operating system AGAIN i didnt have the address found it in my email but yes that would be awesome
Lucky 13
Lucky 13
Administrator
Administrator

http://lucky.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

AA|24/7 Assault Empty Re: AA|24/7 Assault

Post  Lucky Green Light Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Was up guys sorry I haven't been on like for a month now I don't have a comp it crashed I'm trying to get a new one I hope to see you all miss all you homos!!!! Happy new year guys and merry Christmas love you all with a lot of homoness cyclops
Lucky Green Light
Lucky Green Light
Administrator
Administrator

http://lucky.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

AA|24/7 Assault Empty Re: AA|24/7 Assault

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum